We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, capture data and attend meetings where you will be asked to take minutes.
To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- Update social media platforms and write copy for posts.
- Create images for social media posts.
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Cope well under pressure.
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to attend networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation is available for outstanding students after 90 days of performance analysis.